Materials such as polypropylene (PP) and polyethylene (PE) are susceptible to oxidation, so both require the incorporation of additives that are known as antioxidants in order to last at the high temperatures that are handled in the melting process and at the application demands. The capacity of the final product is based on how much protection the raw material had and its preservation during processing.
They are widely used in the market for polyolefins, plastics, masterbatch, among others.
- They prevent the degradation produced by the high temperatures in the process.
- Process stabilizer based on phosphite, phenolics.
- Protect polymers against degradation.
- Extend the useful life of the material.
– Fine powder
– Polyethylene bag (25 Kg.)