The dust-free pellets are homogeneous pelleted formulations containing 100% active ingredients, with a low heat history, made according to customer requirements and designed for specific uses.
Work as an additive in the manufacture of polyolefins.
- Helps prevent degradation of raw materials.
- Ensures product quality, as it reduces process variability.
- Reduced potential for human error in the formulation.
- Easier to handle it, because of the granular presentation.
- Allows work in a cleaner environment, dust free, which reduces the potential risks of explosions.
- Meets the environmental standards required by certain companies and countries to eliminate pollution caused by dust.
- Require less dosage, therefore, use less power and reduces the number of operations.
- Reduced inventory of additives.
- Simplify the administrative process and shopping additives separately.
Granular pellets and the color Depends on the formulation.
- One or more neutralizing agents residues used in polymerization.
- One or more stabilizers based organic phosphites.
- One or more UV filters based on HALS to protect the polymer against degradation.
- They may also contain other optional additives required by the client, such as nucleating agents, antistatic agents, slip agents and others.