Fine Powder or Granular presentation of the reacction form a fatty acid and a zinc salt, it is not soluble in polar solvents such as alcohol and ether , but soluble in aromatic hydrocarbons . It is the best release agent among all stearates. Not contain electrolytes and presnts a hydrophobic effect.
Thanks to its properties as a stabilizer and lubricant is used for the plastics industry , rubber (rubber) , paints and varnishes.
- Secondary stabilizer for PVC.
- PS Antistatic lubricant for expanded polystyrene glass.
- Anti-caking agent for extruded rubber.
- Anti-caking agent for rubber sheets.
- Antistatic polymer granules.
- Anti-caking powder for different aplications.
- Powder metallurgy lubricant.
- Wood sealers additive.
- Matting for paints.
- Release Agent for PE, PP, PS, urea-formaldehyde, phenol- formaldehyde and polyester.
In his Granular from have the following advantages:
- Reduce material waste and makes it easier to handle.
- Contributes to the low variability of the process , ensuring that products meet the required specifications.
- Allows compliance with environmental standards set by some companies and countries, due to the elimination of dust contamination.
- Lets work on a cleaner environment and reduces the risk of explosion caused by dust.
- Minimizes changes in dosage and drag losses.
In his fine Pellet have the following advantages:
- Uniform particle size.
- Excellent dispersibility when mixed with other ingredients.
- Low content in soluble salts.
- High contat area.
Polyethylene bag or kraft paper ( 20kg , 25kg , or 50 lbs ) supersacks ( in capacities according to the needs of our customers).