White powder of the reaction of a fatty acid with calcium salts . The appearance is creamy fine powder or granular with a slight odor of caramel , slightly soluble in hot water. Is an internal lubricant or fusion promoter . also can be used as a co- stabilizer and is widely used for rigid and flexible PVC extrusion industry formulations. we also have a NSF cerftify Calcium Stearate for PVC extrusion.
- Fusion Promoter and stabilizer for PVC.
- Lubricant for ABS and PS .
- Neutralizer catalyst residues in PE and PP .
- Anti-caking agent for » rubber pellets » .
- Antistatic for polymer.
- Waterproofing for concrete.
- Ingredient for paper coatings .
- Anti-caking agent for powder fire extinguisher .
- Anti-caking agent for various powders .
- Additive against secondary efflorescence on concrete.
In granular form have the following advantages.-
- Reduce material waste and makes it easier to handle .
- Contributes to the low variability of the process , ensuring that products meet the required specifications.
- Enables compliance with environmental standards set by some companies and countries, due to the elimination of dust contamination .
- Allows work in a cleaner environment and reduces the risk of explosion caused by dust.
- Minimize changes in dosage and drag losses .
In its Fine Pellet have the following advantages . –
- uniform particle size .
- Excellent dispersibility in mixing with other ingredients.
- Low content in soluble salts.
- bigger contact Area.
Aqueous Dispersion has the following advantages . –
- Prevents pellet particles sticking together.
- Enables operation of liquid-based stearate .
- Elimination of dust pollution.
Polyethylene bag or kraft paper ( 20 kg , 25 kg or 50 lbs ) supersacks ( in capacities according to the needs of our customers ) .